Payment plans have been suspended until November 2020
PAY BANK TRANSFER
If you use the Venmo app, send funds to username: girlgo
If you use Zelle, send funds to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can make a quick and secure credit/debit card payment via Square. This method includes a transaction fee.
Step 1: Download Commitment & Trip Review Kit
This digital booklet outlines your pending itinerary, important dates, expectations, payment plan details and more. Please review in its entirety.
Step 2: Submit Commitment & Trip Acceptance
Proceed to submit your signature of acceptance online
Step 1: Instructions
Complete vital data information in our secure extended profile form. This takes about 20 minutes and requests information like, allergy, medication, last physical, household information, emergency contact information and more.
Step 2: Submit Extended Profile
Proceed to submit your extended profile online!
Step 2: Apply for Coverage
Apply online and receive instant confirmation.
You can use any travel insurance. Must include $200,000 medical coverage and emergency accommodations.
Step 1: Download Digital Survival Guide & Travel Consent Forms
Step 2: Sign & Accept Travel Consent
GIRLGO Supports Scholarship
GIRLGO Supports single parent households, enabling girls to travel and explore the world. We are awarding up to 2 participants who qualify with $300 off their trip cost. Apply by writing an essay of 500-900 words, sharing the lessons of strength, perseverance and determination you see, in your parents or guardians.
GIRLGO Academic Achievers
GIRLGO has 2 scholarship awards, worth $150 each, for girls who demonstrates academic and community accomplishments in the current school year. To apply, write a 500-900 word essay sharing why excellence in academics and community-development is important to you personally, and what you hope to achieve in your future. Include a copy of a recent progress report displaying GPA, and classes enrolled.
We know you’re probably start to feel the jetlag soon, so we have organized a very light and easy Sunday. We will embark upon a brisk morning walk of Orvieto and visit the beautiful cathedral, known as the Duomo. Then enjoy lunch and a siesta. Later on, we will formally welcome you to Orvieto with a welcome dinner, a delicioius feast of authentic, homemade Italian cuisine.
- La Casa di Tufo, Orvieto | Explore More Here
- Via del Paradiso, 11, 05018 Orvieto TR
We will spend the morning in a leadership workshop in Orvieto, the beginning to our Entrepreneurship learning course. The morning’s session will be fun and interactive, with a working lunch before departing to Rome. Arriving to Rome, you will be awed by the size and presence of the Coliseum and after a guide-led tour, we’ll embark upon a walking tour of some amazing monuments, fountains and sites in this historic quarter. We’ll have time to start for some delicious gelato and browse a bit before returning to Orvieto for dinner.
Civita di Bagnoregio Nature Excursion
*This excusions requires medium physical excursion and extended walking. Walking/ rest breaks are encouraged.
Let’s take in the natural beauty of the Italian countryside. About an hour east of Orvieto, we’ll bus over to a small town called Bagnoregio, and then trek to an even smaller town called Civitá di Bagnoregio. The valley and panorama that surrounds is a place of magic and tranquility. We’ll have lunch in this small “dying town” as they call it, and wander about on our own for reflection, photos and sisterhood bonding before heading back.
- Duration: 6hrs
Rome Day Trip II & John Cabot University and Vatican City
Location : Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- College tour and gift bag
- College level Entrepreneurship lecture and activity with college students in the classroom
- College tour
- Tour of St. Peter’s Basilica at the Vatican! Private excursion
An American University in Rome
We’ll be spending the day at John Cabot University, an American Univerity in the heart of Rome. We will enjoy a tour, Entrepreneurship class lecture and lunch in the school’s cafeteria, mingling with local and international students.
- Day 1: Moroccan traditional style cooking course; 3hrs
- Free time exploring the medina; optional museum visit La Bahia or Moroccan bath house
- Day 2: Marrakech Markets in the morning
- Caravan into Agafay desert oasis, sunset camel ride and dinner under the Saharan stars
After our first half of the Italian trip, we’re flying over to Morocco for a few days in Marrakech and the North African desert!
Our flight from Rome departs early evening on 12 June with a layover in Barcelona, and we will arrive to Marrakech late at night.
For the departure from Morocco, the flight will depart early in the morning from Marrakech to Naples
Coast of Campania, Southern Italy
- Day 1: Welcome to the South! Open day at hotel’s beachfront;
- Swimming pool and beachfront access onsite
- Complimentary shuttle service to major landing points (ports and train stations for depatures to other local towns)
- Day 2: Private yacht touring the Amalfi Coast and Mediterranean
- Day 3: Free Day! Explore the region, including Pompeii, Naples, Paestum’s sanding beaches and temple ruins and Sorrento’s walkable street mall
- Day 4: Free Day! Explore the region. All-White farewell sisterhood photos on beach and farewell Dinner
- Also, brief review from each girl on her Entrepreneurship presentation
- Day 5: Depart Salerno to Rome for departure to USA
Upon landing in Naples, the shuttle for hotel resort will retrieve for a direct transfer to the property where we will have lunch and pass our clothing along for speedy laundry service*.
- Hotel Olimpico | Explore More Here
- Via Lago Trasimeno, 84098 Pontecagnano Faiano SA